The challenge teams are send a written online submission of their work to the challenge organisers for evaluation. Only the teams with a written submission made according the instructions given on this page, and sent by the submission deadline will be considered for the selection to the challenge finals held during the Inspire Helsinki 2019 event on 22 - 24 October 2019.
The written submission shall be submitted by sending an email by 7 October at 09:00 CEST to address email@example.com.
Please include all of the following information in the email:
- The following submission information:
- The name of the submitted work;
- The name of one of the four challenges which the work is solving;
- Category of the submission: one of “concept”, “working application” or “data analysis” as described on the rules page;
- Full name and email address of the team contact person;
- Names or nick names of all contributing the team members;
- Full name, email address and phone number of the team member(s) prepared to present the submitted work in the Inspire Helsinki 2019 event on 23 October 2019 in Helsinki, and whether these person(s) are joining the event in person to present or willing to present remotely;
- An attached presentation in either MS PowerPoint (Office Open XML pptx) or PDF formats, with the maximum length of 10 pages and the maximum file size of 10 megabytes presenting the submitted solution to the chosen challenge;
- In the case of the “Working application” category submission, a link to the working application start page, with access credentials if necessary, allowing the challenge evaluation team to evaluate the usability of the application. Note that if the application is intended for use only as a mobile application, and does not work as intended using a regular web browser, a link to an online, publicly accessible video demonstrating the use application shall be provided instead;
- Links to any other relevant online material produced by the team, (Github repository or a web site with data analysis results, code etc.);
- Licence for the application or submitted material (Creative commons, MIT/GPL open source license etc.)
Any additional feedback, questions or suggestions to the challenge partners and the Inspire Helsinki 2019 organisers are most welcome. We would be especially interested in hearing which things the team felt most interesting and most challenging in their work on the chosen challenge. Providing or not providing this additional feedback will have no effect on evaluation of the submitted work.